I bet you thought I forgot about this, didn’t you? No, we were out of town for Husband’s sister’s wedding – which LP was a flower girl in. It was so fun and LP nearly stole the show in her cute dress and sweet smile. Even though March is almost a week old, I’ve been working on these resolutions. Ready?
1. Once again, I’m doing four weeks of the 52 Weeks to an Organized Home Challenge. I think this month will be a bit more challenging for me as it seems it’s mostly about organizing paper clutter. We have a traveling paper clutter monster in our house that tends to breed, so this month will be especially good for me.
2. Go see another movie in theaters with Husband. I am not sure what we’ll see this month. I would like to see The Hunger Games, but I haven’t read the book series yet (I know! I know!) so if I can get that done, then maybe we can go see it. If not, I’ll need some suggestions for something to go see with him. I don’t do horror movies and I don’t really like to see romantic comedies in the theaters. Have any ideas for me?
3. I gave up Twitter for Lent, so I suppose that can be listed here as a resolution even though it started in February and will continue on into April. I’m not sure most people will really notice that I’m not tweeting anymore, but I’ve sure noticed. It’s helping me realize just how much information I’m sharing with the world, the pointless and the personal. I want to form some better tweeting habits and this is a good way for me to break off for a bit and take some time to think about what kind of tweeter I’d like to be.
4. Keep plugging along with those 25 books in 2012. I’ve read 7 so far.
5. In the spirit of reading, I’d like to spend time reading with LP every day. She doesn’t like to sit still for me to read to her quite yet, but she does love books. I don’t want to set a number on books or time we read because her attention span varies greatly at different points during the day and different days. I’d just like to get some reading time in.
6. I’m going to try a night time routine, even if I haven’t gotten a set bedtime figured out yet. LP is in the process of weaning herself to completely solids, so until that happens I don’t want to try and set a bed time. But I can still work on a routine.
7. I’d like to work on getting some things knitted up for my Etsy shop. I have a bucket list goal of selling things regularly in that shop so I can donate some of the profits to a charity, but I need to start producing! I have a few baby hats ready to go, but I’d like to do more than just those.